@everyone For those who do not want to hold onto their CFL themselves or if not possible for some people then you can now start sending them to us and we will keep record of everything and return the required amount of the new token CFD to you when the swap happens.
Please note This is not the start of the swap and you will not receive any new tokens for approximately 3-4 months when the swap actually happens. Please is purposely done as an option for those that it is an inconvenience to them to be able to hold the coins themselves as shared services get shut down and does not require everyone to do this. Alternatively we have made an agreement with the very obliging @401801785662242836> that SPP will also hold your CFL for you also. If you prefer this option please visit https://www.simplepospool.com/ and if you don't have an account please open one with them which is done very easily.
For all others please follow the instructions below:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting an address to send your coins to and the amount of coins you have.
2. You will then receive a wallet address specifically to you.
3. Once you send the coins please send another email back with the TXiD.
4. Your email and amount of coins due to you will be saved on record until the time of the swap.
5. To stop any chance of scammers taking advantage the email you provide will be the only way we will contact you for a new wallet address of the new token. If you loose access to your email that is not our responsibility.
6. This will all be processed in the order of the emails that come in. However there will be no time frame in which you must do this between now and the swap.
@everyone Like with all new Coin/Tokens once the ITO of CryptoFlow Developments starts it will run for approx 9 months through the different buy-in phases, as such your coins from the swap will be locked until the end of the phases. The actual swap will not take place until after the first phase of the ITO which is 3 months from when it starts. The ratio will be CFL 200 : 1 CFD (the new token ticker), however if after the end of the ITO you agree to hold your coins for a further 6 months you will receive an additional 20% of the original total and once that period is up you can choose to hold them again for another 6 months and receive another 20% of the total.
For those just on mobile and who are worried about where to hold their coins, starting Monday we will start to deal with individual cases. You will be required to send an email to email@example.com stating how many coins you have, you will then receive a return email with a dedicated CFL address for you to send your coins to. Once your coins are received we will store your email on file and the amount sent until such time as the swap takes place at which point we will contact you to provide us with a new wallet address for your Tokens to be sent to.
Anyone who wishes to continue holding their coins themselves and staking or running MN's until the swap can do so however we will be reducing the rewards to 1 in the next few weeks.
In the meantime we are still going through our Equity Investment Rounds with potential investors into the company, once this is finalised the ITO and Project Funding will start. If you haven't been to the website in a while please do check it out as some things may be of interest to you depending on your profession. https://cryptoflow.co.uk/
We will also be updating the BitcoinTalk with a new thread with more information over the weekend.
We will be bringing Property Development investment opportunities to@everyone.
In the meantime the discord you see now will be given a total refresh in a few days and so will team profiles. The purpose of discord from then on will be to become a main support centre and CryptoFlow Developments monitoring site for live projects investors are involved in. Any FUD or negativity on the server will be immediately removed so please do not be surprised if you see messages of that kind deleted. We will be operating a ticket system for any individual issues or general questions can still be asked in General Chat. Should you wish to contact any of the team directly please do so.
All existing CFL holders will have an allocation allowed of the new token for the swap, a channel will be opened on the refreshed server providing further details. There will additional bonuses for existing CFL owners who hold their coins over a long period.
We will also be closing deposits to the exchanges in a couple of weeks but you will still be able to withdraw coins from them.
More information to follow.
@everyone In the coming weeks CryptoFlow will be forking to a new ERC-20 Token and will become Cryptoflow Developments.
There has been huge interest since we announced our new direction and enquiries from certain investors and groups of investors wanting to know more.
Its been agreed that we are going to go a slightly different way that announced previously, we want to attract investors right across crypto and the general public. As the masternode space is only 1% of Crypto in terms of Market Cap we are moving away from Masternodes, in fact the new token will be fully mined.
We will carrying out a full ICO with two buy in options that will be announced prior to launch. One will include security on your investment backed by the assets in the company while the other will be investing in CryptoFlow Developments by purchasing coins in the ICO at different bonus levels and following the company through its growth. CryptoFlow Developments will be aiming its services towards everyone interested in investing not just Crypto Enthusiasts and as such marketing will be carried out a number of different ways.
9. There will be an allocation of Masternodes for current investors of CFL, these MN's will however be treated differently and run by us. You will receive rewards from these MN's that you will be free to sell however if you want to withdraw and sell your stake allocated in the MN you will have to do so by private request and we will need to have a buyer for your stake. The reason for this is your stake part of the MN will become a long term investment for you and after each project completion these MN's will receive a further payment on top of the dividend paid to others. This will be paid from a percentage of any profit the company makes separate to the percentage that will be allowed for new investors. It will not cease and the bigger projects we end up doing the bigger payouts you will get for the life of the company.
Those of you that have been already in contact with us about Project Management in your own countries thank you and we will follow up with you all provided we get this off the ground.
To help update@everyone more:
1. CFL will run a new blockchain with completely new reward structure and collateral.
2. There will be a new round of Pre-Sale on SPP to raise funding for Developments
3. Developments we refer to are not tech developments but physical construction related property developments.
4. The difference this will have to all other coins you ever invested in is you will never loose your initial investment as it will be backed by the asset in the company.
5. You can choose to sell on your initial investment to someone else but it will still remain the same initial amount to that new person. For example: You buy it for $1000 and sell for $500 it will still be worth $1000 to the new person.
6. On completion of each project a payout in a form similar to a dividend will be done however the way this will be done without having to register everyone as a shareholder will be by us purchasing back coins from investors.
7. As such there will be a maintained ROI of 200% for a minimum of at least 3 years or more.
8. Pre-sale will not be a high ROI attraction nor will it be time limited (to a degree), it will be set out to achieve certain milestones. If it becomes apparent that these milestones will not be reached then we will cancel the project and all funds will be returned upon cancellation.
@everyone CFL will be doing a hard fork soon.
More details to come in the next few days but a totally new approach will be taken completely different to the current profile and setup and we will insure to look after those that invested in CFL up until now as best we can as part of the new structure and chain. What we will be proposing will be unheard of in the current history of Masternode coins!
Where does this leave us?
First off@everyone I have not run away. Its not exactly that simple when you own a company not like other Dev's some of you may have been scammed by in the past. We have a responsibility to make the best of the business. To all of you that invested in CFL I'm sorry this is not the news you where hoping for however CryptoFlow itself will keep going just down different avenues, in particular firstly we are going to switch the focus onto the CryptoFlow Vault System as we believe this could be something worthwhile (possibly even better than the platform). Once that is set up we will then focus on more newer products to enhance users crypto experience as that was and will always remain the main aim of CryptoFlow.
I have also made huge changes to the setup of One World and given some huge responsibility to people there along with big leadership changes at the top level there which meant me stepping back a little to let the guys get on with things there. There is no doubt in my mind that the problems with OWO are in the past and what the team has been vigorously working on lately will come to fruition and it will be the best APP out there of its kind and a true APP of its kind I might add not just another staking/shared service on mobile pretending to be something else.
Stepping back slightly from OWO allows me to get more fully focused on CFL again and to bring it back to highs it should be. I appreciate the support you have all given us so far and I do intend to be much more active and discuss things with people going forward now that its all out in the open.
So i know@everyone is going to say but that was always the way and agreed it was, but the plan to counter that was selling CFL eventually and profiting from that to counter those fees. However nobody was wanting to bother with buying CFL for Fiat, so we thought introducing the other MN coins could help but in all honesty the facts are, out of all the MN coins we have on the system only a handful of people actually bought any, out of all the other altcoins we have not one person bought anything other than BTC. It is clear as day that people will only buy and trade BTC and at that unless we started to charge 10% for BTC transfers which would make us no better than any of the others its just pointless.
Coinbase and Binance have also now introduced Fiat options themselves which now makes the up hill struggle a mountain.
We ran The Auction House at a loss hoping to be able to sell any CFL made from it in the future but then the exploit made sure we would remain at a loss there.
I know most of you will say but there was no marketing apart from at the start but as things went on it funding from the platform was not coming in as we were expecting and our overheads for the verification process, staffing the platform and updates continued to go up there just simply wasn't any funding there for it.
I know you would all love my to say everything is fine and to keep running the platform but its not, it is a business that is running at a loss haemorrhaging money weekly and just can't simply keep going.
@everyone my silence on discord lately has been for the reason below which I am bringing to you all now. Myself and the other director of CFL sat down to look at things and bottom line is the CFL platform is not viable to keep running. We have had a number of issues with the verification process including fees they charge if we don't reach certain numbers each month and nobody wanted to be verified. That combined with the main issue of dealing in low amounts from £100 - £150 which has been 99% of the transactions has been in BTC, since it has gone up BTC costs anywhere from £1.50 - £3.00 to transfer depending on what exchange we need to do it from. So it doesn't take a mathematician to work out that at 2% fees we make a loss on all these transactions.
I am currently working on a new server called the Directors Lounge. Anyone in business knows you can never have enough contacts regardless of what industry they are in as some day they may always come in handy. This will be an extension of the CFL Eco-system.
I will release more information on this and the server itself shortly but the idea is while we are all here because of Crypto a lot of us developers, investors and community members alike have other businesses or other streams of work or revenue outside of Crypto and the idea is to start to capitalise on this and bring more people together.
More will be disclosed soon but the aim is to not just single this out solely to CFL but to open it up to be an open source area of contact that will have opportunities creating more purchasing of CFL and other coins based on levels of marketing and promoting of expertise and products outside of Crypto!
@everyone Firstly: with the up coming Pre-Sale of FunTime Coin https://discord.gg/AAhEEBe I want to tell you the workings and innovation of CryptoFlow Vaults. This will be the general protocol for all other coins also.
1. Pre-Sale will take place on SPP as a first for them also.
2. Once Pre-Sale is over any remaining Premine will be distributed to four wallets.
3. At this point we want to keep somethings confidential but from here coins can only be transferred from these wallets from two passwords been used. One held by CFL and the other with FunTime Dev.
4. CFL will be given a channel on FunTime Coins server. Once the time comes for some premine to be released a public request by the Dev will be made on the channel for all to see so that it corresponds with the time it should be released according to their RoadMap.
5. Due to Financial Law we have it perfectly setup that CFL will not have access to the premine solely and can only be released using both passwords.
6. FunTime have choosen to go for the Silver package due to the nature of their coin and as such payment is €300 for the service. I have requested that instead of giving into the sellers that they place a buy wall instead a few days into their Pre-Sale. At the current rate this will be a 1,000,000+ CFL wall.
7. Once the coins are handed over they will then be burnt!
We wish them all the best and thank them for choosing CFL Vaults
Midas announces zero fee platform
@everyone there is some very exciting news from our Official Shared Masternode Service - Midas.Investments!
Midas have become the only investment platform to offer a zero fee, 0% investment opportunity across all coins listed to their platform forever.
🔘 No fees taken in CFL or MIDAS.
🔘 No fees to invest in the CFL Instant Share node.
🔘 No fees to host your node on the Midas platform.
Earn 100% of rewards for CFL and all other coins listed to Midas - even without VPS costs!
For more information: Join the Midas Discord and check out their <#472466810495696906> channel, or read the article published on MN.Investments - https://mn.investments/midas-launch-zero-fee-platform
Midas Discord - https://discord.gg/e6stHWe
It is with a heavy heart that I share this with@everyone. Unfortunately, due to personal constraints, I need to take on a lesser role in OWO and CFL projects and will be serving only as a technical advisor. Although I need to refocus my attention and energies on my health, I remain fully committed to both projects and will be in constant contact with the team. While I won't be as present on Discord (as I'm sure most have been keenly aware as of late), I will pop in when possible to catch up with our wonderful community.
I'd like to take this opportunity to personally thank @429903437916930068>, who has filled in during my absence. He has been instrumental these past few months, either behind the scenes pushing the team and moving the projects forward, or keeping the community informed and spirits up...Thanks buddy.
As all notice, we already cross block 330k some time ago and we are now getting the new rewards posted above
Today we turn on the protocol enforcement, so from now, old nodes on protocol 70888 become missing and the only protocol allow in the network it's the 71000 with the recent wallet launch some days ago version 184.108.40.206 MAIN with a revision version for 220.127.116.11.
This does not effect the running of the platform and I want to stress it is still useable by@everyone, those already verified can continue to take advantage of higher limits, for the remainder, we will be looking into alternative forms of identification. Until then unverified people who to be honest is the vast majority of the customers can still use it as they where to the lower limits set out.
To combat the exploit but also to address the issue of inflation of the coin we have released the latest update to put an end to any currently known exploits. This update will also include a re-structure of the rewards to approximately 40% of what they where planned to be. We will not change the collateral as we know this would be a great pain for everyone and we feel the reward change will be enough. This will take place at block 330,000. Below is also the rewards chart revised. Regarding the large amount of coins dumped recently everyone can track from the websites related to the exchange and see who did that. We are not going to talk much about that since our main focus it's the Cryptoflow Platform
We fully intend on pushing forward with CryptoFlow and while there is a lot of focus on the platform this was never intended to be the only part of the business. It will remain active and we will continue building around it with more and more products. Over the next coming weeks we will be expanding on the CryptoFlow Vaults with more details on the workings of it as well as collaborating with some of the Shared Services who offer Pre-Sale through their platforms, in addition we will combine One World in all this as well and provide a one stop shop for people can go to with faith they are getting trusted services.
@everyone So over the last few weeks we have been monitoring a couple of addresses and unfortunately it appears that while we thought CFL's chain was running smoothly with no issues for a long time now it appears we were the target of an exploit. The hackers did get coins although we are not sure how many, it could possibly have been going on as far back as the beginning of the year.
That combined with some huge dumpers yesterday cashing out for BTC has put us in the unfortunate position we are in now. As per normal we will not be disclosing the source of the exploit as we are very aware hackers love getting this free information so they can use it on other coins.
In addition to that we have been having huge issues with IDnow who do the video ident for us. Out of all the hundreds of users we have on the platform only a handful have successfully completed the verification process and as such limiting the use of the platform for many. We have continuously been back and forward with IDnow who I have to say have been less than helpful. They are trying to dismiss any blame on there end but we are not accepting that. As such we will more than likely terminate their contract with us over this.
@everyone In light of the serious dumping by one individual tonight
we are going to postpone the ANN updating everyone on things until tomorrow while we investigate it further.